Application Management Specialist
Lokalizacja: Katowice, Opole
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
We are currently looking for an Application Management Specialist who will be responsible for assuring operation of applications and continuity of service.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of both Linux/Unix and Windows operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of general application architecture, high-availability solutions, backup concepts, storage and network infrastructure.
- Good written/spoken English
Nice to have:
- Experience in administration of Oracle / Informix DB
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of German language
During typical working day you will be responsible for:
- 2nd line support for multiple applications
- Deployment of new releases
- Preparation of given changes (drafting, approving, offering costs)
- Change creation for firewall rules
- Certificate renewal
- User creation
- Oracle and Informix DB basic operations
You will be part of a small team working closely with a German customer in a friendly and respectful atmosphere.
In our team you will have the opportunity to enhance your skills by managing an enterprise application environment and will be involved in many aspects of application life-cycle (requirements analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, release management, lifetime support).
We cooperate with DBAs, Middleware specialists, Linux and Wintel administrators and many others on a daily basis, so there will be many areas for you to develop.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini PolskaZobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska