Senior Backup Infrastructure Engineer (German)
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
We are currently looking for a Senior Backup Infrastructure Engineer (German) to become part of a team which is responsible for L2/L3 support of dedicated client's backup environment.
Senior Backup Infrastructure Engineer will be able to expand her/his knowledge in backup area through access to dedicated client’s environment and cooperation with high class specialists within and outside our company (including hardware/software vendors).
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving,
- Self driven and able to work within a team,
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- At least 2 years of professional experience with managing Backup systems,
- Experience in managing Enterprise class environments,
- Knowledge of TSM backup solution,
- Knowledge of Tapes libraries TS3500 & TS4500,
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux OS,
- Experience in hardware management,
- Good German language skills.
- Managing Backup systems,
- Supporting other team members,
- Proposing improvments to existing infrastructure,
- Developing and maintaining existing documentation,
- Day-to-day servers management and support,
- Backup systems monitoring and reporting,
- Hardware problem determination,
- Take part in Incident, Problem and Change Management processes.
- Backup (TSM) system management,
- Hardware management,
- Incident, Problem and Change Management.
You will be part of a small team working closely with a German customer, where you will have the opportunity to enhance your skills by managing a TSM backup infrastructure, consisting of multiple backup servers and thousands of backup nodes.
You will also cooperate with DBAs, Middleware specialists, Wintel administrators and many others on a daily basis, so there will be many areas for you to develop.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini PolskaZobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska