Developer in Test / QA Automation Engineer
We’re looking for Developer in Test (for our client, the company operating in app testing industry).
The person we are looking for should be proactive, have a good eye for spotting bugs and can predict various edge cases.
Your primary focus will be on testing our internal and external applications which we use to service our customers and testers.
As we are a testing focused company , you’ll have an opportunity to help our team with building testing related tools and use our internal prototypes / betas where your feedback as a user would be invaluable.
WHAT WE COULD OFFER:
• Negotiable salary, depending on your experience (1800-4000 EUR net a month B2B)
• Paid holidays (all holidays in your country + up to 20 days)
• Permanent contract with a six months trial period
• Career progression within the tech department or other departments
Krakow (new opened office, onsite work)
WHAT WE CAN'T OFFER:
• paid sick leave
Take the above into account when thinking about your monthly rate.
• min 2 - 3 years (4+ senior level) of experience in software testing (web apps preferred)
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
• leading quality effort across all products, both from scope and tools perspective and
• define continuous delivery process writing automated test (Rspec, Ruby / Python, Selenium)
• designing, creating, executing and maintaining automated tests and manual tests
• communicating on a daily basis with the rest of the tech team in Poland and UK via chat (slack) or video calls
• doing release acceptance with test case executions (regression testing) and exploratory testing
• leading testing team (up to 4 people) that works in scrum teams
• working with "automation ninja" mind-set
• demonstrates broad knowledge of technical solutions and can “coach/train” other team members
Please keep in mind that you do not need to tick all the boxes here except the language skills.
• Minimum 4+ years of experience in testing complex system (automated jobs)
• Minimum 2 years of experience as developer in Test / QA Automation Engineer
• You can write readable, maintainable code in a language (Rspec, Ruby / Python, Selenium)
• Good familiarity with web application testing tools and process
• Excellent understanding of the test automation pyramid
• Experience in Continuous delivery pipeline and automation quality gates
• Advanced level of communication in English
• Ability to solve problems quickly
HOW DOES THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
1. CV analysis and short phone call with Head of Engineering
2. Test – we give you some time to send your response
3. Video conversation with test analysis
4. Final meeting in Krakow’s office
• Agile, Value-driven team
• International environment
• Modern office in Kraków in Zabłocie area with table football, relax room to let you unwind
• Casual dressing (no dress-code)
• Internal library with business & technical books
• Our dedication to helping you become successful.
• Responsibility and a real say in the future of the company.
You’ll have a role that will be vital to the company's growth and every idea you come up with will always be carefully considered
Formularz aplikacyjny: https://goo.gl/forms/YLpedI0yuadeqBOB2
TalenticaZobacz wszystkie oferty Talentica