Workplace Citrix/VMware Engineer
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes.
If you are:
- An experienced Citrix/VMware Engineer with proven thought technical implementations or administration,
- Able to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems and support in prepare prototypes for proposed solutions,
- Very good at communicating technical problems and solutions,
- Analytical mind with evaluative and problem-solving abilities, able to support technical implementations and solutions aligned with client’s business problems
And you have:
- 3+ years of experience in large scale IT environments.
- 2+ years of experience in administrating of large-scale Workplace solutions based on Citrix or VMware and Microsoft technologies, acting as an engineer on minimum 1 full Workplace solutions (ex. Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop or VMware Workspace ONE) on Premise and in Cloud.
- 2+ years of experience in implementation Workspace solutions (XenDesktop and XenApp 5.x and 6.x., 7.x. or VMware WorkspaceOne)
- Knowledge about Mobility Management Solutions (Citrix XenMobile/ Citrix Endpoint Management or VMware Airwatch) will be advantageous.
- Experience in administrating and implementations of Virtualization (VMware or Citrix) and Cloud (Azure, AWS, Google) solutions, especially in the hybrid model will be advantageous.
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to Digital Workplace solutions including: AD/LDAP, Azure AD, SSO, ADFS, SAML, SSL, VDI, RDP, ICA, SBC, PVS, Web Services, Netscaler
- Basic understanding of network infrastructure: LAN, WAN, VPN
Then we would like to hear from you.
- This is a non-client facing, Engineering & Consulting role which requires good communication skills as well as great technical capabilities.
- Successful applicants will be able to work with Capgemini technical teams across the globe on most exciting newest technologies.
Main responsibilities may include:
- Provide top level technology consultancy services to our clients
- Support implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
- Work with Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers on client site
- Act as Subject Matter Expert to deliver remediation for complex client’s issues.
Our Engineers participate and actively support business initiatives by consulting and implementing reliable, efficient, scalable and business oriented Digital Workplace solutions based on Citrix, Microsoft, VMware and supporting technologies. They might be involved in design support and architecture support of complex systems on all levels, from legacy migration, through core platform setup, to integrations, automations and orchestrations.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Relocation packages to facilitate relocation
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Possibility to work from home
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini PolskaZobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska