Backup Infrastructure Engineer
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
- Focused on skills development
- Team player
- Professional experience with managing Backup systems
- Knowledge of TSM backup solution
- Good English language skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Linux Red Hat OS management
- Experience in managing Enterprise class environments
- Familiarity with Virtualization (VMWare)
- Experience in hardware management
Backup Infrastructure Engineer will be able to expand knowledge in Backup area through access to dedicated client’s environment and cooperation with high class specialists within our team.
This position is dedicated for people strongly focused on technical skills development and motivated to achieve defined objectives.
- Managing Backup systems
- Day-to-day TSM servers management and support
- Backup systems monitoring and reporting
- Hardware problem determination
- Designing and implementing new solutions
In our team you will have opportunity to skills development by managing big and complex backup infrastructure and cooperation with high class specialists.
Day to day it will be possible to spend good time at work as well as out of the office with colleagues when backup jobs will still work perfectly….
When you decide that it would be good to extend your knowledge in other areas than backup it will be also possible as we closely cooperate with engineers from different towers like Windows, Linux, Virtualization and others.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want Integration events and joint celebrations
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini PolskaZobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska