Lead ServiceNow Technical Consultant/Developer
Lokalizacja: Kraków, Katowice
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable – everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment we use a number of foreign languages.
You are an experienced ServiceNOW Developer and have background in software development. You are good at planning architecture of ServiceNOW implementation and integrations. You work in Agile/SCRUM environment taking what is best out of the process. You can work remotely and largely unsupervised, and to deliver to written requirements.
You have a strong “Team Spirit” and willingness to integrate. You can effectively work as a member of a team as well as undertake challenges on your own. You participate in ServiceNOW community and share your knowledge with less experienced developers.
- Demonstrable (2-4 years) experience as a ServiceNow Developer,
- Experienced in working with LDAP, AD, SSO, Email Infrastructure, Web Services,
- Certified System Administration is a must, Certified Application Developer, Certified Implementation Specialist and ITIL Foundation would be a plus,
- Knowledge about other programming languages (C#/.NET, Java, PHP) would be a plus.
As a Lead ServiceNOW Consultant you will lead developers within international project teams to deliver technology innovation through ServiceNOW projects for global clients and government agencies. You may be engaged in design and implementation phases in variety of projects:
- Migration to ServiceNOW
- ServiceNow instance upgrade
- Digital transformation covering automation of processes and fulfilment, 3rd party integrations and orchestration, implementation of CSM/HR/ITBM, PPM/SecOps etc.
- Custom applications development,
- Building sustainable CMDB with ServiceNOW Discovery or other discovery tools,
- Building Service Catalog with Service Portal and fulfilment automation,
- Integrating ServiceNow with cloud service providers' platforms.
Our ServiceNOW team participates and actively supports implementation of Service Management, Service Integration, Cloud and End User solutions. Our Consultants are focused on module configuration, building custom solutions and integrating ServiceNOW platform with various external systems in order to provide value for business.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Relocation packages to facilitate relocation
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Possibility to work from home
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini PolskaZobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska