Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
- 5+ years of experience in corporate environment (cloud market and technology experience would be an advantage)
- 3+ years of proven experience as client facing Project Manager (leading position with P&L responsibility)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Good command of English with effective business communication skills
Desirable but not essential:
- Very good knowledge of German, French, Swedish or Finnish language
- Prince 2, PMP certifications preferred
- Knowledge and experience of AGILE, SCRUM frameworks
- Experience in leading projects related to or using one or more of the following technologies: cloud (AWS, Google Cloud, MS Azure),
- AI, BOT Frameworks, Microsoft O365, DaaS, IaaS, Service Now.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
- Ensure that project meets it’s deliverables in agreed schedule, as per the scope, within stipulated budget and as per the quality standards
- Hold overall responsibility for budget, schedule and contractual deliverables of each project.
Join rapidly growing team of 70+ Project Management professionals, responsible for global delivery of projects for Capgemini and its customers.
Lead variety of different IT initiatives such as transformations, migrations, software development, product management - working remotely or directly with customers on-site.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Possibility to work from home
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini PolskaZobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska