Hungarian and English speaking Service Desk Agent
We are a global IT service provider. With over 3,400 permanent employees in 38 subsidiaries we offer our services worldwide in more than 190 countries.
- providing remote L1 Global Support to end-users working on shifts;
- analysing problems related to software and hardware, providing correct resolution;
- troubleshooting and relating resolution procedures to non-technical end-users;
- opening, closing and monitoring of the incidents in the ticketing system through the complete incident lifecycle;
- monitoring the correct timelines (SLA);
- contacting the end-user via phone, e-mail & chat;
- providing input toward knowledge base maintenance.
- excellent Hungarian (C1/C2), certification preferred;
- very good English skills;
- previous experience with Level 1 and Level 2 Service Desk;
- strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize effectively;
- interest in fixing technical problems;
- excellent communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients;
- strong organisational skills;
- readiness to work on 8 hour shifts, 24/7.
Would be an asset:
- help/Service Desk background;
- experience in working in SLA driven environment;
- fluency in any of following languages: German, Spanish, French, Portuguese.
- reliability: a secure job position in an exponentially growing international company;
- variety: exciting projects and challenges within your own responsibility;
- team Spirit: strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team;
- openness: Direct and informal communication even at management level;
- career Opportunities: Great possibilities for professional, personal and language training;
- initial Help: buddy programme to help you get started, a welcome pack included;
- a package of co-funded benefits: multisport card, private health care as well as life insurance for you, your partner and family members;
- other conveniences like: free coffee, tea, a parking area access.
Would you like to join our team? Please send your CV in English throught button "Aplikuj Teraz".
Please add statements: „I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
„I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Hemmersbach also for the purposes of further recruitment processes.”