Windows System Consultant
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
- Focused on skills development
- Team player
- Very good knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy management
- Very good knowledge of scripting languages (PowerShell, VBScript, Batch Files)
- Knowledge of Windows Server systems
- Knowledge of standard Microsoft services (e.g. DNS)
- Professional experience with managing Microsoft OS
- Familiarity with High Availability solutions
- English language skills (B1 level or higher)
Nice to have:
- Experience in server hardware management (HP is preferred)
- Virtualization (VMware is preferred)
Currently we are looking for experienced professional to work within a team which is responsible for supporting the large Windows System environment.
Windows System Consultant will be able to expand her/his knowledge in Windows OS area through access to dedicated client’s environment and cooperation with high class specialists within and outside our company (including hardware/software vendors). As well as taking part in projects concerning scripting activities and Active Directory management.
This position is dedicated for experienced people who like challenges.
In our team you will have opportunity to develop your skills by managing big and complex infrastructure with wide variety of Microsoft products. We are responsible for installation and ongoing operational support for both physical and virtual servers on daily basis. We are also involved in challenging project work and this gives us a chance to cooperate with high class specialists from various IT areas.
Additionally, if you'd like to extend your knowledge in other fields, we closely cooperate with engineers from different towers such as VMware, Linux, Backup and others.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini PolskaZobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska