Digital Adoption Manager
Lokalizacja: Kraków, Katowice
Capgemini is one of the leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
- The successful candidate will be high-energy and eager to learn.
- 5+ years of experience in Client Facing activities.
- Demonstrating strong oral and written communication skills.
- Change management experience in Client Facing environment.
- Experience, practical knowledge and strong understanding of Project Management methods.
- Effective business communication and presentation skills.
- Goal oriented attitude with low supervision needed.
- Corporate social media awareness, marketing or communication background will be an asset.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent English language skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to support our Customers both onsite and in Clients’ locations on a temporary basis.
The Digital Adoption Manager primary focus is to drive End User focused change. Through wide range of Client facing activities we drive change necessary to achieve proper adoption of digital transformations by education, reducing change reluctance, stakeholder engagement and promotion of IT system migrations (systems like O365, Win10, Virtual Assistants), technology adoption, smart offices, chat bots and other digital areas.
All this is achieved by executing various methods of target group analysis, workshops, interactions with the Customer, communication and user engagement techniques (like gamification).
As Digital Adoption Manager you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Driving Adoption / High usage of digital tools – coordination of all communication activities including gamification, newsletters, communication content creation, building and maintaining communication best practices and use cases, close interaction with the Customer and its communication team.
- Stakeholder management – work closely with the Client, Project Team and Transformation Manager during transition/transformation phase to identify challenges, select and design process activities, identify stakeholders, select and execute ways of communication tailored to Customer needs.
- Introduce new creative ways of promoting new ways of working in Customer’s environment.
- Reporting – define criteria, measure and report on results, identifying problem areas and applying corrective actions.
- Create and Share Best practices and Use Cases – during the project gather and effectively share Best Practices to assure proper level of sustainability.
- You will work in the team of Digital Adoption and User Experience Specialist
- Your work would be project-based. You will work directly with different stakeholders from Capgemini and from Clients’ side (having 10 000 – 100 000 employees / end users).
- There are different projects delivered: IT systems migrations and implementations, smart offices introduction, IT organizational assessments, chat bots, enhancements of customer experiences, Personas creation etc.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) – you choose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Possibility to work from home
- An annual family picnic
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Additional life insurance
- Disability inclusion Assistive technologies Reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Carpooling and bicycle parking
Capgemini PolskaZobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska