HR Online Learning Specialist
Learning & development is your passion and the combination of working in a team, coordinating and optimizing internal workflows is just what you are looking for. You will finally get the chance to modernize and create and innovative learning culture in a global organization.
- You are part of a small team of e-learning specialists within our global HR team.
- You are a preferred contact person for departments, project teams and executives for the conceptualization and creation of online learning content and virtual training.
- You will develop, implement and manage online learning projects.
- You promote an innovative learning culture and set a high-quality standard in the field of virtual learning.
- You have several years of experience in a personnel department in the field of education and training, you are very familiar with the challenges of decentralized learning via virtual learning platforms and communication tools.
- You have minimum of 1-2 years working experience in the field of online learning.
- You are an expert in the e-learning authoring tool Adobe Captivate of a comparative.
- You are familiar with Docebo learning platform or a similar Learning Management System (LMS).
- You have didactic knowledge and know methods and tools for digital learning.
- You are Fluent in English.
- Reliability: a secure job position in an exponentially growing international company.
- Variety: exciting projects and challenges within your own responsibility.
- Team Spirit: strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team.
- Openness: Direct and informal communication even at management level.
- Career Opportunities: Great possibilities for professional, language and personal training with our own personal development programme.
- Initial Help: buddy programme to help you get started.
- Active Contribution: room to implement your own ideas quickly.
- A package of co-funded benefits: multisport card, private health care, life insurance.
Would you like to join our team? Please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.
Please, and add the statements: „I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Hemmersbach also for the purposes of further recruitment processes."