Business Specialist for Mobile Applications
- Being the go-to person for any questions related to our business application/domain.
- Clarifying the business scenarios and helping to build the acceptance criteria whilst being the single point of contact of the developers.
- Preparing and issuing release notifications and introducing the new features to the department team in regular sessions.
- Fluent English is a must: excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- University degree in (business) informatics or proven experience in the field of requirements engineering.
- Android mobile applications power user skills or valid experience in the area of development of mobile apps.
- Service delivery knowledge and/or experience.
- Reliability: a secure job position in an exponentially growing international company.
- Variety: exciting projects and challenges within your own responsibility.
- Team Spirit: strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team.
- Openness: Direct and informal communication even at management level.
- Career Opportunities: Great possibilities for professional, language and personal training with our own personal development programme.
- Initial Help: buddy programme to help you get started.
- Active Contribution: room to implement your own ideas quickly.
- A package of co-funded benefits: multisport card, private health care, life insurance.
Would you like to join our team? Please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.
Please add the statements: „I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Hemmersbach also for the purposes of further recruitment processes."