Web Application Developer
Web Application Developer will be responsible for building and delivering high quality products and/or systems and services to the identified architecture that exceed customers’ or business partners’ expectations.
The Developer will also lead selected activities as required, and will collaborate with other disciplines and teams within and outside of IT to ensure consistency, quality and successful delivery.
At Sage you will have the following benefits:
- up to 5 days special leave per year for charitable work and volunteering of your choice;
- great company culture and added social commitment through the Sage Foundation;
- work-life-balance environment & home office one day/week;
- extremely generous bonus potential;
- Sage stock exchange options;
- relocation support;
- great workplace through 3 floors with spacious kitchen/chillout area;
- long-term prospects for a professional career;
- access to Sage Academy – online platform with over 3500 courses;
- international work environment, English on a daily basis;
- life insurance and medical care package;
- Multisport/Multibenefit card;
- concierge services;
- car parking refunds;
- locked bike parking.
Skills, know-how and experience:
- 3-4 years of experience in working in information technology and with a full stack C# .NET skillset that demonstrates a proven aptitude for software development;
- significant experience of unit and integration testing and automation techniques;
- working knowledge of software development lifecycles, e.g. Scrum, Waterfall;
- ability to interpret and/or gather user requirements and translate these into technical specifications and/or code;
- numerical and logical reasoning with strong problem solving skills; excellent at troubleshooting in complex software issues, including those in unfamiliar code;
- be interested in self-development, technical competence in all relevant areas;
- able to interact and communicate effectively and clearly with all levels of staff and project management in both the business and the technical areas;
- self-motivated, innovative person with analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas;
- able to prioritize work activities and identify risks to quality or timelines;
- great team player able to collaborate as part of a team to deliver exceptional customer results in a rapid-paced implementation environment.
- develop and support .NET and Sitecore based web platform and applications with highest design and code quality;
- participate fully in all phases of the project lifecycle including technical analysis, detailed design, coding/configuration and delivery, as relevant;
- adhere to architecture, design and platform-specific technical best practices;
- focus on sound development concepts and patterns such as object/service orientated architecture, refactoring and separation of concerns;
- contribute to a product/system/service improvement roadmap based on feedback;
- develop technical specifications for future enhancements of the platform and other 3rd party integrations;
- automate unit and functional testing, as applicable;
- help maintain a high quality knowledgebase of key products and/or systems incorporating data and/or reporting where applicable;
- as a scrum team member, contribute to all Sprint activities and ceremonies; facilitate ceremonies as applicable;
- provide release support responsible for movement of changes from dev to production landscape.
Intrested? Apply by "Aplikuj Teraz" button.