Windows System Engineer (Software Deployment)
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
- Focused on skills development
- Team player
- Knowledge of any major software deployment tools (e.g. SCCM, DSM, Puppet) in terms of software deployment, inventory management, operating system deployment
- Experience with scripting languages to automate tasks (i.e. PowerShell, VBScript, Batch Files)
- Knowledge of Windows Server systems
- Professional experience with managing Microsoft OS
- English language skills (B1 level or higher)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Virtualization (VMware is preferred)
- Experience in server hardware management (HP is preferred)
Currently we are looking for Windows System Engineer with knowledge in OS management and Software Deployment tools who will be able to expand knowledge in dedicated client’s environment and by cooperation with high class specialists within our team.
During typical working day engineer will be responsible for managing Microsoft OS environment, creating software packages, testing them and deploying them into QA and production environment as well as performing typical activities like incident management, installing new servers or configuring Microsoft services.
This position is dedicated for people strongly focused on technical skills development and motivated to achieve defined objectives.
In our team you will have opportunity to develop your skills by managing big and complex infrastructure with wide variety of Microsoft products. We are responsible for installation and ongoing operational support for both physical and virtual servers on daily basis. We are also involved in challenging project work and this gives us a chance to cooperate with high class specialists from various IT areas.
Additionally, if you'd like to extend your knowledge in other fields, we closely cooperate with engineers from different towers such as VMware, Linux, Backup and others.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and cofinancing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini PolskaZobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska