Infrastructure & Automation Engineer
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
We are looking for good team player with strong communication skills, enthusiasm, fast learning ability and analytical approach wiling to develop his skills.
- VMware vSphere Virtualization Technologies (minimum 1 year of professional experience)
- Configuration and management experience of any of the following VMware solutions:
- Realize Automation
- Realize Orchestrator
- Realize Operations
- Realize Log Insight
Nice to have:
- Linux Administration or Windows Server Administration (minimum 2 years professional experience)
- Rudimentary understanding of DELL EMC Storage
The primary purpose of this position is to provide technical support for Business Data Lake infrastructure that is built on a converged infrastructure as the main building block of the hardware stack.
The main objective is troubleshooting, maintenance and operational support for following components: Compute (Cisco UCS), Network (Cisco Nexus), Storage (EMC Storage – Unity, VMAX3 and Isilon) and Virtualization (vSphere).
Significant part of the time will be spent on activities which aim to implement new functionalities and automate common tasks using vRealize Automation solution. The position will assume work in a dynamic environment as well as work with new technologies without any prior experience.
Our team members are passionate about growth, innovation and collaboration.
We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our clients.
If you have growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you are probably a great fit for our team!
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini PolskaZobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska