Windows System Consultant with French
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
- Very good knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy management
- Good knowledge of scripting languages (PowerShell)
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2012 R2 systems
- Knowledge of standard Microsoft services (DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, IIS)
- Professional experience with managing Microsoft OS
- Familiarity with High Availability solutions
- French language skills (B1 level or higher)
Currently we are looking for experienced professional to work within a team which is responsible for supporting the large Windows System environment.
Windows System Consultant will be able to expand her/his knowledge in Windows OS area through access to dedicated client’s environment and cooperation with high class specialists within and outside our company. As well as taking part in projects concerning scripting activities. Work during European business hours.
Microsoft technology tower is a team that supports several customers in many Microsoft produces. We are responsible for a global infrastructure support which includes products such as Windows Servers 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2, Microsoft Exchange Server, Office 365, SCOM and many others Microsoft enterprise products.
Our team is built of over 20 engineers and we have onboarded no only engineers or senior engineers we hire junior engineers with the possibility of development their skills in Microsoft products.
Our clients are global companies which are recognizable all over the world. Our goal is to deliver top-support but also the development of our employees is a must have in our team.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Work time within European business hours
- Intensive training package
- Opportunities to learn new technologies
- Cooperation with our highly specialized colleagues
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini PolskaZobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska