Citrix System Administrator with French
Capgemini is one of leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.
We are looking for technically-oriented, motivated professional who wants to join our team as a Citrix System Administrator.
- Experience in support and good knowledge of Virtual Workstations (Citrix Desktop Virtualization – Citrix Studio)
- Very good French language skills (at least B2) and English (at least B1)
- General IT knowledge and previous experience in IT support
- Excellent customer service skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of other virtualization technologies like vSphere, vCenter
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience with software deployment tools like Ivanti Landesk
- Working time: standard business hours between 9:00 – 18.00
- Possibility of remote work based on a future agreement
The primary purpose of this position is to provide full support for the virtual workstations of our French client. You will be managing a wide range of virtual desktops which includes their support (i.e. issues, performance, manual installations) and maintenance. This is not a classic helpdesk position, however you’ll be contacting End-Users via phone and email in order to solve their issues.
You will have a unique chance to start with your team from the very begin. We are setting up a small group of engineers, strictly cooperating with each other, supporting various aspects of a fully virtualized environment. That gives you an opportunity to not only use your knowledge, but also get new skills really quickly.
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Possibility to work from home
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
Capgemini PolskaZobacz wszystkie oferty Capgemini Polska