We are seeking a Full-Stack Software Developer to join the Models Applications team and one more for Hedging Development team. On either team, you will be developing innovative, high quality, and robust financial applications for internal use.
Our client work in a global environment so you need to be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
As a member of the team you will:
Develop cutting-edge financial applications that improve the service level and meet the needs of a variety of business users.
Follow agile methodologies with 2-week sprints. Have influence in the decision making process regarding the tech stack and developer processes. Collaborate with other teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with application development in an agile scrum environment
- Comfort with full stack software development: frontend and backend, API design, data modeling and query, service-oriented messaging patterns, and web development frameworks
- Great development opportunities, including a training budget, trips to partner offices, access to technical training from Pluralsight, 50% tax scheme (50% KUP), and quarterly Hack Weeks in which teams and individuals pitch new product ideas and technology improvements
Collaborative, low-hierarchical culture in which leadership is gained through influence and character, not a title
- Private healthcare, MultiSport card, in-house English classes, relocation package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan – opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount
If you are interested in this position, please apply by filling out the form: https://goo.gl/ALVg67
RECONNECTZobacz wszystkie oferty RECONNECT