In financial markets, milliseconds can mean the difference between profit and loss and our code has what it takes to provide lightning fast, reliable execution. We put the financial markets at our clients’ fingertips, giving them the best trading experience in the industry. With superior tools and education, our clients are always informed and ready to take advantage of the next trading opportunity.
IG is the world’s No. 1 provider of CFD and financial spread betting services. We give retail and institutional investors leveraged access to over 10,000 financial markets through our award-winning dealing platform and mobile apps. Our 1800 staff globally including 330 people in Cracow office serve over 195 000 customers from our 14 offices in 5 different continents. We are a FTSE 250 company with a market cap of over £2bn.
DevOps – Trainee
Students and graduates who intern with us will have the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the work, and to support individual departments in their daily work.
Under the watchful eye of a mentor you will have a chance to contribute to the real-life projects and manage tasks on your own. Start your career with IG and get to know us better!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Work on state-of-art monitoring systems and enhance their capabilities.
• Research and innovate to find and implement smart ways to reduce cost of development operations.
• Build integration APIs.
• Build tools to simplify and streamline development operations.
• Continuously improve tooling and technologies set.
• Work with a global team across London, Krakow and Bangalore.
YOU WILL LEARN MORE ABOUT:
• Great entry point to competitive global financial services market.
• You’ll be coached by expert engineers in financial services.
• DevOps culture and principles
• Practical skills about how to build modern fintech applications
• Design patterns
• Java 8, spring
• Operations perspective
• Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible
• Agile and lean development.
• Automated testing.
• Continuous integration, continuous delivery.
• Bamboo, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Sonar
• Low latency and high throughput distributed architectures.
• Modern software engineering and operations.
• What it takes to create a reliable software.
• Troubleshooting complex problems.
• Financial trading.
WHAT YOU SHOULD CONTRIBUTE WITH:
• Passion for technology and eager to learn.
• Skills in developing Java applications.
• Understanding of Linux operating system, bash/python scripting.
• Understanding of Networking.
• Cloud technologies awareness.
• Strong analytical capabilities.
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems.
• Communicative in spoken and written English
WHAT WE OFFER
• Multikafeteria system (you can choose: multisport card,
• Life insurance (Generali)
• Flexible working hours
• No dress code!
• Private medical cover for you and your family (Medicover)
• Ergonomic workstations and a laptop you can take home
• Free fresh fruit delivered daily
• Parking spots
• Bike parking and shower
• Library at the office
• Yoga classes and relax equipment
• Foosball and ping-pong tables
• Games consoles and board games
• Potential travel opportunities to London
• Social events (summer party, Christmas party, monthly
• Kapelanka 42 Street
• Building B - 4th and 5th floor
IG KRAKOW WORKFORCE:
• 300+ employees
JOB STATUS: INTERNSHIP
IG PolandZobacz wszystkie oferty IG Poland