Employee in this position is a professional specialized on application support and application integration. As member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- application integration
- incident management
- problem management
- change management
You will work with technologies like Linux, JBoss, Activemq, openLDAP, ELK Stack, Zabbix in constantly evolving environment.
To be suitable for the role an ability to solve complex problems and effective communication in ENGLISH is required. At initial stage of a project traveling to West European or Nordic countries for couple of weeks could be required.
- Competitive salary package (including bonuses), outstanding private medical care, life insurance and benefit program
- Work for an organization holding the "Best Pace to Work" title among large Linux enthusiasts team
- Work for worldwide software engineering company where software development and systems engineering is a core revenue stream
- Professional IT/Software oriented personal development and training program including industry standard certification path.
- German courses for lingual abilities improvement
- Participation in the international challenging IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements
- Skills and knowledge development in rare IT areas
- Team work at discovering and utilizing latest tools, systems and methodologies at variety of projects for different market sectors
- Internal and external technology and tools trainings
- Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary IT e-learning portals
- Experience in field of Linux systems (Command Line Interface)
- Academic experience with Java
- Fluent communication in English.
- Reliability and precision at work.
- Team spirit.
- Experience in supporting or/and integrating Java based applications
- Experience in field of JBOSS performance tuning
- Experience in field of Activemq performance tuning
- Experience in field of openLDAP integration
- Experience in field of ELK Stack or Zabbix integration