Loan Operations Specialist
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a loan world? We’re looking for someone like you to help us:
– undertake loan administration & payments processing
– provide support and advice for Onshore Partners & Business
– actively cooperate with Agent Banks and administer Syndicated loans
– support our Borrowers in building their businesses and be a part of their success through timely processing of borrowings, rollovers, paydowns, interest and fees calculations
– review credit agreements in order to maintain data completeness in the systems
– investigate discrepancies on our accounts as well as position discrepancies between UBS and other financial institutions
– develop process automation through implementation and linking of already existing tools/ systems.
You’ll be working in the Loan Administration Team in the UBS office in Zabierzów (Eximius Business Park). As part of this team you will be providing global loan servicing support for the syndicated loan product for EMEA and North America Region and interacting on a daily basis with Agents, Lenders, trading counterparties and internal onshore teams. The work in this team will give you a great opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of a global syndicated loans process.
– a university degree is of advantage
– an understanding of the credit lifecycle
– worked in international environment
– great computer skills and the willingness to learn new systems and processes using VBA, java or robotics in general.
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines)
– flexible to work on shifts.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS