This is an unique opportunity to develop our flagship product - Sage Enterprise Management (SEM), previously named X3: http://www.sagex3.com/pl-pl
• experience in software development;
• solid knowledge of Typescript / JS (ES6);
• experience in consuming GraphQL API's;
• agile process experience, ideally with Scrum;
• experience with GIT and NPM;
• knowledge of relational databases;
• proven to be a good team player with excellent communication skills;
• fluent language skills in English - another EU language is more than welcome.
At Sage you will have the following benefits:
• up to 5 days special leave per year for charitable work and volunteering of your choice;
• great company culture and added social commitment through the Sage Foundation;
• work-life-balance environment & home office one day/week;
• extremely generous bonus potential;
• Sage stock exchange options;
• relocation support;
• great workplace through 3 floors with spacious kitchen/chillout area;
• long-term prospects for a professional career;
• access to Sage Academy – online platform with over 3500 courses;
• international work environment, English on a daily basis;
• life insurance and medical care package;
• Multisport/Multibenefit card;
• concierge services;
• car parking refunds;
• locked bike parking.
As a Software Engineer with Sage you will:
• design, develop and deliver high quality products;
• be part of a scrum development team motivated, talented and collaborative development team who proactively share their knowledge for specific technical solutions and business processes;
• continuously strive to make improvements to our existing global products;
• collaborate with peers on multiple locations across Europe.
Apply by "Aplikuj Teraz" button.
SageZobacz wszystkie oferty Sage