DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
We are looking for:
Job location: Warszawa, Łódź
Successful candidates will assist in creation of test automation strategy, translate business and technical requirements into automated test scenarios and test cases, develop automation scripts for functional and performance tests, maintain test automation tools, frameworks, setup and maintain test environments.
Candidates will work closely with project managers, technical leaders, business analysts, and other test team members, will analyze test results, report testing progress and defects, will proactively work to resolve any issues.
• Solid experience in quality assurance area
• Experience in functional and integration testing
• Programming and scripting skills
• Proficiency in test automation, knowledge of automation best practices
• Experience in at least one of below technologies:
o Unified Functional Tester (UFT)/QTP, Visual Basic
o API testing, WebServices (SOAP, Rest), WSSecurity concepts, XML, XPath, Bash
o Java, Junit, TestNG, maven, Selenium
o LoadRunner, JMeter
• Practical knowledge of:
o Operating systems (Windows, Unix)
o Scripting SQL/ PLSQL
o Web GUI
o Testing methodologies and techniques in Agile
o Defect management tools (HPE ALM, Jira)
• Communicative English
• Creative approach to problem solving
• Excellent communication skills, friendly attitude.
• Good teamwork abilities, collaborative approach to people
• Experience in SCRUM
• Travel availability
Why would you join us?
We offer not only a stable job in a well renown company, but also attractive working environment where you can meet many inspiring people from all over the world. A place where you can develop, gain some valuable experience by working with experts as well as relax and have some fun participating in the numerous social events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, you will receive an attractive employee benefits package:
• work in an international company
• opportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company
• modern and friendly work environment with open door policy
• professional training
• competitive salary and flexible working hours
• private medical care
• social benefits system
• life insurance
• Multisport card
• Wellness Program
• Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
DXC TechnologyZobacz wszystkie oferty DXC Technology