Big Data and Machine Learning Security Engineer
1) Use big data analysis and machine learning to build robust models to detect fraud among massive online users and activities.
2) Develop algorithms and systems to deter malicious users and activities.
3) Understand, measure, model, and fight online attackers.
4) Apply the latest advances in data mining, anomaly detection, and machine learning to the protection of company products.
5) Research attacks on AI models, and build robust AI models.
1) Bachelor or higher degrees in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or related fields.
2) Strong programming and algorithm background. Master at least one language, such as Rust, Go, Java, C/C++.
3) Bonus points for experience on any of the following topics: common machine learning model, distributed computing frameworks (e.g., Spark, Flink, Kafka, Hadoop)
4) Highly motivated. Able and willing to seek challenges, learn new knowledge, analyze and solve problems.
With excellent research infrastructure, extremely capable local engineering and research teams coupled with a strong network of start-ups, Warsaw is a city to be reckoned with in the tech space. ByteDance's offices are located in the heart of Warsaw. Warsaw has something for everyone, join us today!
also known as ByteStyle:
At ByteDance, we celebrate diversity. We hire regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded in 2012, ByteDance is a technology company operating a range of content platforms that inform, educate, entertain and inspire people across languages, cultures and geographies.
Dedicated to building global platforms of creation and interaction, ByteDance's portfolio of applications is now available in over 150 markets and 75 languages, becoming the most downloaded apps in more than 40 countries and regions. It includes TikTok, Helo, Vigo Video, TopBuzz, BuzzVideo and News Republic.
ByteDance has more than 50 offices globally in 28 regions. Since 2016, ByteDance established R&D centers across different markets to build on the company's vast and complex data-set to develop state-of-the-art technologies.
Join us! Challenge Yourself To Move The World!
For more information, please visit:
Company Website: https://www.bytedance.com/
Career Website: https://job.bytedance.com/en/
Główna siedziba: Kucza 50, 00-022 Warszawa