Internship in Group Technology as Quality Analyst
Do you have sharp eye for detail? Do you have eagerness to discover how real business processes work in Swiss Investment Bank and the courage to propose improvements to them? We are looking for someone like that who wants to:
- be a part of a self-organizing Scrum team
- collaborate closely with business stakeholders in Bank Operations to understand existing business processes and search for creative ways of making them more effective and cost efficient
- learn new tools and techniques to document in concise and clear way functional and non-functional requirements or software development and test scenarios supporting IT implementation
- learn how to analyze code and automate test executions
- provide support in all phases of SDLC and ensure delivery of high-quality products.
You’ll be working in the team supporting strategic solutions for Group Operations IT in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park). We are working on key business intelligence / reporting programs requiring data to be sourced from diverse sources within the bank and presented to end users via analytics dashboards.
Your paid internship will last 6-12 months with a possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hours per week.
– student status or university degree in information technology, mathematics, economy or related field
– some understanding of Databases
– very good English language skills
– good MS Office skills
– passion to dig into details and analyzing how things work
– enthusiasm for learning in the job
– flexible and open-minded
– self-driven and proactive
– paying attention to details
– a problem solver
– responsible and committed to deliver results
– good team player.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS