Internship as Backend Developer in Neo Team
Are you passionate about IT systems? Do you have the drive to learn? Currently, we are looking for someone who will be able to:
– work within UBS Neo Technology as a Backend Developer
– join existing Agile pod to work collaboratively with a small team of technologists and multiple clients
– be responsible for building highly scalable Java microservices using mainly Java + Spring boot.
The UBS Neo Technology team is enabling other development teams to provide their solutions inside integrated platform called Neo. The UBS Neo is our leading project that intends to replace all client facing systems with one modern and technically advanced solution. Neo is designed as microservice ecosystem with modern technologies composed into one multifunctional portal.
Your paid internship will last 3-12 months, with possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hours per week.
– Familiarity with backend development languages – Java
– Experience of using Github or any other VCS for source control
– Focused on quality
– An excellent communicator
– Aware of on-going technology trends and know how pragmatically leverage their benefits
– Quick learner
– Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– Fluent in English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS