Operation Center Analyst
Do you know how to understand the nature of an issue and keep users informed? Are you good communicator? Do you have sharp analytic skills? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
- advise the business on improvement options related to usage of digital platforms
- support complex digital initiatives and control processes
- prepare standard reports on service delivery quantity and quality
- track productivity, service quality and stakeholder satisfaction for GMCS management
- record all the relevant information concerning incidents or service request in the ticketing system
- provide a first level support, qualifying the incident
- take end-to-end ownership and responsibility of an incident.
You'll be working as part of the Digital Platform Operations Team. Your position will be based in Wroclaw. Our team focuses on providing support to business partners on all issues related to Group Marketing Communications Services digital platforms.
- 1+ years of technical experience in Operation Center environments and Incident Management
- university degree or equivalent expertise (technical, economics or similar)
- good interpersonal skills and friendly approach
- collaboration abilities to facilitate discussion and align across multiple teams (Business and IT such as Application Operation and Infrastructure Operation in particular)
- excellent knowledge of IT systems and tools
- qualifications such as ITIL certification would be an asset
- goal-oriented approach with a pragmatic focus on delivering outcomes
- interest in digital platforms (Adobe AEM, …) - fluent in English language (German knowledge is an asset).
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS