Internship in Data Quality Team
Are you an analytical thinker who loves data? Do you like to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like you to:
– execute and maintain processes to ensure quality of big data assets used in investment research
– catalogue and integrate new data sources
– assist and participate in the design of solutions to automate data quality processes.
You will be working in the Data Delivery team which is a part of the Execution function of UBS Evidence Lab Innovations Frameworks, based in Krakow/Zabierzow (Eximius Business Park).
Our job is to design, create, automate and execute data verification processes according to business requirements.
Your paid internship will last 6 months with the possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hours per week.
– familiarity with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, data analysis, charting etc.)
– inquisitive character with great attention to detail
– great analytical and problem solving skills
– experience with SQL or any other query/scripting language would be an asset
– experience in a data-oriented role is a plus (however not required)
– a team player willing to learn / share solutions and best practices from your colleagues
– creative and outside of the box thinker
– able to multi-task, have sense of urgency and focus on deadlines
– highly organized with good understanding of priorities
– fluent in English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS