Sales Business Support
What you will be doing:
The purpose of this role is to assist the Online Travel department in its day to day activities in order to help the team focusing on the big scale sales. You will be helping us with manual bookings of our partners, solving day-to-day issues and helping with basic analysis. You will be responsible for maintaining effective support for our main accounts. From the first day you will be involved in the development lifecycle and you will see how it is to work in a product company and have a real impact on it!
We can provide you also a good environment to gain ideas for your thesis and Talixo could collaborate with you on it.
What you get to do every day:
- execute manual bookings from various partners in the system,
- manage data of partners requesting manual tasks,
- support with reporting and analysis for the team,
- handle special ad hoc requests.
Who you are:
- otivated and willing to learn,
- interested in business and its functions,
- detail-oriented, enjoying solving tricky problems,
- organised and motivated to be autonomous,
- passionate, humble and have a structured approach to problems,
- ambitious student eager to make a difference.
What we offer:
- we start on July 1, 2019,
- fully paid, 3-months internship with a certificate of completion,
- longer, full- or part-time cooperation offer for the best ones,
- work with helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people,
- international environment,
- opportunity to upgrade your language skills,
- buddy – a person who will be supporting you during the Internship Program,
- experience in a leading Polish-German startup,
- getting to know the newest travel technologies from the inside!
- 2k PLN net/month compensation.
- applications (until 30th April),
- interviews (20th May),
- final decisions (30th May).
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button.