We are a fast growing mobile ad monetization network that acquires large volumes of global smartphone traffic for performance marketing purposes. We work with many large affiliate networks and our partners rely on our capabilities to monetize their mobile ad inventory. Currently, our tracking software processes 8 billion clicks per month.
Senior DevOps Engineer
Are you passionate about orchestrating hundreds of servers in the cloud?
We are looking to hire a talented DevOps Engineer to strengthen our team in Katowice on a full-time basis.
- discuss infrastructure improvements, communicate and coordinate with team members,
- setup and manage,
- containers and containerized infrastructure (docker, kubernetes),
- public or Private Cloud (AWS, OpenStack),
- databases like MongoDB, Redis, Mysql,
- configuration management, CI/CD (ansible, jenkins, consul),
- monitoring stack ( ELK, Prometheus, InfluxDB),
- general systems management: backup/restore strategies, monitoring, alerting,
- be in constant dialogue with developers to give advice and support,
- support with asset management and systems maintenance in the local Office.
- few years of practical DevOps experience with private or public clouds using technologies mentioned in responsibilities section in the systems with large scale systems (3-4+ billion requests a day),
- ability to work independently and in a goal-oriented manner,
- experience in critical production incidents problem solving (participance on on-call duties upon agreement and upon training),
- strong communication as well as social skills,
- knowledge of at least one programming/scripting language,
- knowledge of Digital Ocean cloud system is a big plus,
- good linux skills (Debian/Ubuntu),
- fluent in Polish and English, knowledge of Spanish is a big plus (but not mandatory required),
- general understanding of distributed web systems and web technologies,
- fast learner,
- the will to automate everything,
- experience is always welcome.
Why we love our jobs (on top of the fancy start-up atmosphere we provide):
- we work in small teams of maximum 5 specialists,
- we use the tools we need, whether they are cutting edge or well-tried – there is no conservative policy to comply with,
- no legacy-hassles, we are moving forward with microservices,
- we create reliable systems with smart monitoring and less alerts,
- We prepare for meetings and keep them short and efficient,
- we work towards our goals with the big picture in mind,
- together as a team we achieve results, while leaving room for everyone’s ideas,
- we regularly organise team events, both locally and with our colleagues from Germany and Malta,
- there are free drinks, fruit, and other snacks,
- we enjoy a competitive salary and private health insurance,
- also parking spots are provided to ease commuting.
Are you interested and you feel that you have the right qualification?
Then please send your complete application including CV and your consent to process the personal data accordant with GDPR/RODO regulations, link to your business social media profile such as LinkedIn or similar and earliest date you could join us by clicking
"Aplikuj teraz" button.