Front-End Developer (Mid/Senior)
GOG.com is calling out to all master engineers to join our extraordinary team as a Software Engineer and take part in the development of GOG Galaxy: our truly gamer-friendly, DRM-free, online gaming platform (GOG.com/galaxy). You will also have the opportunity to play a key role in a variety of other brand new R&D projects, while working with other engineers in SCRUM methodology. If you are a gamer yourself and value freedom of choice, optional clients and cross platform games - the GOG Galaxy Team will be a perfect place for you.
Front-End Developer - (GOG Galaxy Client)
- Creating new and maintaining existing components of the GOG Galaxy Client and our web apps.
- Working closely with designers as well as C++ and back-end developers to iterate and fine tune projects.
- Sharing your knowledge with other team members and supporting them in solving complex challenges.
- Being familiar with JS framework(s).
- Writing high quality, well designed, testable and maintainable code.
- Attention to detail, necessary to create pixel perfect templates.
- Enthusiasm and the willingness to constantly grow your skills.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Being familiar with TypeScript.
- Experience with AngularJS
- Hands-on experience with component-based architecture or BEM.
- Knowledge of performance optimizations techniques and ways to hunt memory leaks.
- Experience in writing tests.
- A passion for games and the gaming industry.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your CV (in English) and Front-end source code samples that will show us your level of expertise (most of all in JS) below.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice:http://files.gog.com/work/privacy-notice.pdf.
Please include the following statement in your application: ‘I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by GOG sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruitment process.’
GOG.com, Part of CD PROJEKT GroupZobacz wszystkie oferty GOG.com, Part of CD PROJEKT Group