Data Consultant (SQL)
Data Consultant with SQL skills and knowledge of ATS systems
As a Data Consultant you will deliver services connected with client reporting and various data operations (extractions, uploads, migrations), created either with our own reporting tools or with SQL scripting. You will also be responsible for maintaining and validating the deliverables in this area.
Additionally over time you will be involved in providing support to our internal and external customers on various integration aspects of the product suite. You will also handle requests to create, maintain, and validate integrations with our own product suite and also 3rd party providers.
• Deliver development tasks to agreed specification/scope, timescales and quality.
• Provide accurate estimates as to development effort required and providing additional advice and guidance from a technical perspective.
• Follow published processes and take the opportunity to clarify/reinforce the importance of process to internal customers.
• Provide support and advice to colleagues at all times, especially to newer members of the team.
• Work flexibly and reassess priorities during periods of heavy workload.
• Provide a high level of service to internal customers by giving relevant and insightful advice to consultants from a technical/application perspective with a view to improving the design and quality of offered solutions.
• Good working skills with SQL (select/insert, writing scripts and formulas);
• Grounded working knowledge of the Office tools, esp. Excel;
• Fluency in English and Polish;
• Skills or at least a deep understanding of API / web services and the general IT consultancy function;
• Awareness of ATS systems / background in the HR or recruitment industry would be an asset;
• Outgoing and proactive personal profile, willingness to learn and grow in the organisation;
Scale IT UpZobacz wszystkie oferty Scale IT Up