Internship in Hardware Virtualization Team
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We are looking for someone who can help us:
– arranging and managing accesses to UBS data centers for HP engineers (arranging broken hardware replacement)
– resolving basic problems/issues (related to virtual infrastructure) reported by customers in UBS internal helpdesk system
– performing basic infrastructure daily checks
– performing basic troubleshooting of systems (windows, linux)
– creating "resource usage" reports for capacity meetings
– preparing mandatory documents to perform any additional changes to components existing inside virtual infrastructure.
You’ll be working in the hardware virtualization (VMware) team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. Our role is to actively support the EMEA/APAC/AMER regions. The key objective of our position is to deliver high standard of maintenance support across our locations. Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with VMware products (vSphere 5.5, vSphere 6.0, vSphere Update Manager), HP C7000 chassis, HP Blades.
Your paid internship will last from 6 up to 12 months, based on a 30-40 hour week.
- fluent English
- basic knowledge of windows server administration (concepts of AD, DNS, DHCP)
- basic knowledge of hardware virtualization concepts
- basic knowledge of NAS/SAN concepts
- basic knowledge of VMware desktop products like VMware Player, VMware Workstation.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS