Internship as IT Monitoring Support Analyst
Are you interested in working within a global financial organization?
Are you eager to learn about modern technologies, i.e. AppDynamics, Splunk, Netcool, BigFix, etc.
We’re looking for an IT support analyst to:
• support the team that govern a monitoring Service across the entire bank
• work with the team to ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the highest quality standard
• enhance production monitoring, issue tracking and problem resolution
• define workarounds for known errors and initiate service improvements
• maintain a knowledge database and put it into practice
You’ll be working in the Enterprise Tooling team in Wroclaw, but with the group located across the entire globe. You will get a great opportunity to develop your career in technology by giving you a chance to support key monitoring technologies as well as work on automating its capabilities. This covers well-known brands such as AppDynamics (Cisco), IBM Netcool, Splunk, IPCenter, etc. As a Support Analyst, you’ll play an important role in supporting the platforms mentioned earlier as well as working on its Continuous Improvement accordingly to the ITIL framework.
• ideally 1+ years of hands-on experience with Unix-based systems (scripting, debugging, basic operational tasks, etc.)
• good knowledge of any automation and/or monitoring platform
• ability to identify potential issues and propose a solution
• good communication skills
• capable of understanding client needs
• fluent English, both spoken and written.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS