Company that helps its customers meet the challenges of managing software licenses and computing assets in today’s complex and evolving IT environments.
• Developing client and server side application running on Windows and Unix,
• Implementing new features and maintaining production code,
• Performing software performance analysis, tuning and optimization.
• Good knowledge of Windows and Unix (Linux or Solaris or MacOSX). This includes development libraries knowledge, operating system APIs, basics of administration,
• At least 4 years of C++ programming using Windows API, POSIX and STL,
• Practice with Visual Studio, gcc, git,
• Network protocols: TCP/IP, SSL/TLS, HTTP/S, UDP, SNMP, WMI.,
• Security technologies: PKI, HMAC, AES, digest algorithms, SSL,
• Multithreading server side development,
• Experience with TCP/IP socket programming and inter-process communication (IPC),
• Debugging and memory profiling tools,
• Good command of English.
Salary: 12k - 17k nett b2b
Benefits: paid holidays / payments to “benefit” card / group medical insurance / life insurance / refunds of all Microsoft exams / financing English language courses and selected trainings related to occupied position / flexible working hours / new and functional office / non-corporate atmosphere.
Conditions of employment: b2b or regular employment contract
Job start: ASAP
CollectiveHRZobacz wszystkie oferty CollectiveHR