ServiceNow Lead Developer
Are you passionate about service management tools?
Are you an expert when it comes to tools like ServiceNow? Do you have a track record on ServiceNow modules configuration and Catalogue items development? Do like leading development teams?
We’re looking for an experience Developer and team leader to:
• Configure ServiceNow modules and SericeNow APIs
• Design and implement ServiceNow catalogue items
• Provide guidance and support to a small development team
• Provide paths for training for junior developers in the team
You’ll be working in the ServiceNow Engineering team in Wroclaw. We provide excellent working experience and many career development opportunities. As a ServiceNow Lead Developer, you’ll play an important role in development capability enhancement for our ITSM environment and toolset.
• Ideally five years of hands-on experience with ServicNow
• good Knowledge of Service Requests, Incident, Problem, Knowledge and Change ServiceNow modules
• ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking
• track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders
• confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
• capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS