Java Software Developer Nr ref. (107/202)
Join a team, as a Java Software Developer, where you will be responsible mainly for developing new functionalities (almost 90 % of work). You will be creating a new, huge, multifunctional application that enables airlines to manage services on board. Because of the product's innovative character, the technology stack is really modern and attractive to work with. The project is on its early stage so you could work in it from the very beginning. If you like you may be involved in some GUI tasks and keep in touch with ReactJS.
* Java commercial experience (at least 4 years).
* Strong skills in Java EE, Spring and Hibernate.
* Experience with AWS.
* Experience with SQL and Oracle.
* Experience with JUnit, Unit Testing and understanding of TDD.
* Experience with Unix/Linux.
* Strong communication skills in English.
* Experience with build tools Ant/Maven/Gradle.
* Experience with Apache Camel.
* Experience in JMS, MOM, JBoss, JMX, Drools.
* Experience with React.
* The budget for this position is up to 18 000 PLN B2B or up to 14 000 PLN standard work agreement.
* Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
* Possibility to attend internal and external training.
* Relocation package (4500 PLN total value).
* Benefits: Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card.
* Home office option (up to 8 days, after the adaptation period).
* High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.
Infolet - since 2005 we have been implementing IT projects in various outsourcing models (creating "end-to-end" software, IT leasing).
Find out more about us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter.
Infolet Sp. zo.oZobacz wszystkie oferty Infolet Sp. zo.o