Senior Java Developer - Nr ref. (107/201)
Join a team providing real-time management of airline operations across the globe. You will be working on a large, distributed, mission-critical, and a real-time software application that enables airlines to operate across the globe seamlessly. As a Senior Java Developer, you will be responsible mainly for the back-end (80%) but also for some Java-based GUI solutions. You will be a part of a team that delivers fully working and tested software features, building highly available solutions that can scale for the largest of the airlines and deliver these capabilities across multiple channels.
* 4+ years of experience with Java and Java EE technologies.
* Experience with Spring, Hibernate, JMS, RESTful Web Services.
* Experience with Java Swing and Spring RCP.
* Experience with build tools Maven/Gradle.
* Experience with relational databases (Oracle, SQL).
* Experience with Unit Testing, JUnit, TDD.
* Experience with Unix/Linux.
* Strong English communication skills, written and verbal.
* Experience with Apache Camel and/or ServiceMix.
* Experience in JMS/MOM, JMX, Drools.
* The budget for this position is up to 18 000 PLN B2B or up to 14 000 PLN standard work agreement.
* Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
* Possibility to attend internal and external training.
* Relocation package (4500 PLN total value).
* Benefits: Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card.
* Home office option (up to 8 days, after the adaptation period).
* High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.
Infolet - since 2005 we have been implementing IT projects in various outsourcing models ("end-to-end" software, IT leasing).
Find out more about us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter.
Infolet Sp. zo.oZobacz wszystkie oferty Infolet Sp. zo.o