Senior ReactJS Developer - Nr ref. (107/103)
Join a small but very energetic team that develops an application written in React and microservices. The application is a web based call center application for managing hotel reservations. The team is responsible for adding additional features for new customers – about 60 % of tasks are related to new functionalities. As a Senior ReactJS Developer you will be developing, coding, unit testing and debugging software solutions.
* 5+ years of experience in Web UI Development.
* Strong experience with ReactJS and Redux.
* Experience with SOAP and RESTful services.
* Experience in building multilayered applications (user interface, intermediate layer, database).
* Experience with unit testing, build automation, continuous integration.
* Understanding of TDD practices
* Good English communication skills - written and verbal.
* Experience with Bower, Yeoman, Grunt, GIT.
* Experience in Agile development.
* The budget for this position is up to 16 500 PLN on B2B or 13 500 PLN on standard work agreement.
* Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
* Possibility to attend internal and external trainings.
* Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month).
* Benefits: Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card.
* Home office option (up to 8 days, after adaptation period).
* High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.
Infolet - since 2005 we have been implementing IT projects in various outsourcing models ("end-to-end" software, IT leasing).
Find out more about us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter.
Infolet Sp. zo.oZobacz wszystkie oferty Infolet Sp. zo.o