Internship in Project Management (Wealth Management America IT)
Are you organized with strong communication skills? Would you like to work with a team to manage the planning, execution, monitoring and closing phases of a project? We're looking for someone like this to join our Program Management Organization team to:
• Perform project/program administration activities as per UBS standards
• Provide support to various Program/Project Managers in order to achieve project success factors
• Support financial management activities (resource allocation, financial reconciliations and reporting)
You will be working on the Program Management Organization (PMO) team within Wealth Management United States Technology. We provide extensive professional support in the area of project administration, reporting, and financial management. Our team drives quality execution of global standards through tangible and repeatable processes which provide long-term benefit to our clients.
• Good writing and verbal skills, comfortable communicating and collaborating with colleagues globally at all levels
• Knowledge in technology, shared services, financials project management or quality control
• Self-motivated and able to work both independently as well as in a team environment
• Ambitious and coachable- open to learning new concepts and methodologies
• Detail oriented
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS