Java Software Developer - Nr ref. (107/212)
Join our team, as a Java Software Developer, where you will be responsible for designing and building prototype applications, resolving customer complaints with software and responding to suggestions for improvements and enhancements. In our team, you will be using routine and modern technologies to create optimization programs.
* Minimum 2 years of Java commercial experience.
* Knowledge of Spring and Hibernate.
* Experience with SQL and Oracle.
* Experience with JUnit, Unit Testing and understanding of TDD.
* Experience with Unix/Linux.
* Strong communication skills in English.
* Experience with build tools Ant/Maven/Gradle.
* Experience with Apache Camel and/or ServiceMix.
* Experience in JMS/MOM, JBoss, JMX, Drools a plus. Agile experience is a plus.
* Understanding of TDD practices and experience with JUnit/Unit Testing.
* The budget for this position is up to 18 000 PLN on B2B or 14 000 PLN on standard work agreement.
* Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
* Possibility to attend internal and external trainings.
* Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month).
* Benefits: Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card.
* Home office option (up to 8 days, after adaptation period).
* High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.
Infolet Sp. zo.oZobacz wszystkie oferty Infolet Sp. zo.o