Internship in Portfolio Management Team
Are you eager to learn and gain experience in the program/project management area? Are you well organized with an eye for detail?
We are looking for an Intern in Portfolio Management Team to:
- Take care of tracking overdue RAIDs and milestones for Programs on behalf of Portfolio Team
- Work with tools like Jira, PPM, reports in Tableau
- Support communication and co-ordination of Portfolio activities
- Review Programs’ compliance to the Project Management Framework of the organization
- Actively support team in administrative and ad-hoc tasks.
You will be working in Portfolio Management Team in Infrastructure and Security Engineering organization. We are a global team, located in Wroclaw, Zurich and Pune. This internship will require you to interact and engage with a wide variety of people and functions across ISE Security itself, Group Technology overall.
Your paid internship will last 6-12 months with the possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hours per week.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Very good English language skills (oral and written)
- Good MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Structured way of working, focus on details and quality of delivery.
- Flexible, open-minded and communicative person
- Fast learner able to adapt quickly to a dynamic and changing environment and large spectrum of stakeholders
- Able to take ownership and deliver results
- Interest in Program/Project/Portfolio Management.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS