C&ORC CC Cyber and Technology Risk Controller
• Work as part of the Technology Risk Control team to oversee the risk management of Cyber & Information Security (CIS) and Technology across the Bank
• Oversee and challenge the implementation of the Bank’s Operational Risk Framework processes in across Group Technology, CISO and within the Business
• Work with peers in C&ORC to ensure that CIS- and Technology-related activities are understood, owned, managed and properly reflected in Business Risk Appetite Statements and Risk and Control Self Assessments
• Provide management with sound advice and support across the full range of risk management lifecycle activities, including risk identification, assessment, and oversight of remediation planning and execution; participate and challenge CIS & Technology-related risk activities, and actively participate in senior management monthly Risk Boards
• Attend function/regional operational risk forums, understand and challenge technology related plans and risk management
• Understand key regulatory and external audit requirements and ensure appropriate treatment and attention is provided by Risk Owners
• Build strong relationships with Senior GCRG (Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance)- Group Technology,- CISO- and Business stakeholders to proactively identify risk issues, drive remediation activities and continuously improve C&ORC CC Cyber and Technology Risk Control services.
• Provide functional specific thought leadership for CIS and Technology Risk topics ensuring risks are properly evaluated, recorded and mitigating action plans are monitored through to completion
• Analyze and review CIS- and Technology control deficiencies, risks and issues and conduct thematic reviews & ad-hoc risk assessments
• Continuously improve awareness about global risk and security management frameworks, policies and processes with C&ORC, Group Technology and the wider UBS organization
You will be reporting into the C&ORC CC Cyber and Technology Risk Controller covering functional oversight of the CISO- as well the ISE Security function, but you will be working across the wider function which covers the other Functional Technology Risk Controllers and Taxonomy Owners
You will be located in Krakow.
We are the Cyber & Technology Risk Control team within the C&ORC CC (Compliance & Operational Risk Control - Corporate Center) function which provides oversight of Cyber & Information Security-, Technology, Outsourcing-, BCM and Program Management risks across the UBS Group. C&ORC CC forms part of the GCRG (Group Compliance, Regulatory and Governance) function.
The mandate of our team is to ensure that all compliance, conduct and operational risks related to the introduction and management of information technology used across the firm are understood, owned and managed to the firm’s risk appetite
• Strong communication and relationship management skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to communicate with all levels of seniority
• Experience in Cyber & Information Security, Technology and preferably also risk management or audit
• Team player with an ability to work independently and proactively
• Ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments end-to-end
• Able to understand, analyze and prioritize according to management and business requirements
• Flexible, with the self-motivation to learn and ability to effectively contribute and meet goals within agreed deadlines
• Excellent verbal communication, writing and presentation skills
• Be influential, possess high integrity, and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Possess a strong technical background, with an ability to put Technology- and CIS related risks into a business perspective
• Hold an industry certification or similar in Information security or risk management
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now on ubs.com/polandcareers
UBSZobacz wszystkie oferty UBS