Game developer will be responsible for maintaining, expanding and / or creating all parts of the recreational software, from communication with peripherals, the integration of mathematics, game logic and painting.
Location: Slovenia, Ljubljana
Salary: 35,000-45,000 EUR/year
Allowance: Food and Transport to work, 1000 EUR holiday benefit
- Translate requirements into complicated but clean and efficient code.
- Construct the base of the engine on which the game will run.
- Produce prototypes of game play ideas and features.
- Generate game scripts and storyboards.
- Create unit tests and validation procedures to assure quality.
- Developer with high knowledge in C# (preferable knowledge in C++).
- Experience in the sector of Gaming, Gambling and/or graphics applications.
- Ability to design software.
- Knowledge of some graphics engine, like Godot, Unity3D or Cocos2DX with demonstrable experience.
- Knowledge in client-server and peripheral communications
- Knowledge of development tools on Windows (Visual Studio, Team Foundation…)
- High capacity for learning and understanding of code.
- Fluent level of English
EPSN Workforce PolandZobacz wszystkie oferty EPSN Workforce Poland