Senior Java Developer - Nr ref. (107/222)
* Join Infolet and support one of our Java teams in their everyday challenges. As a Java Developer you will:
* Develop and code, test and debug software solutions (70%) and enhancements to existing software (30%).
* Design and code moderately complex applications using a variety of advanced technology.
* Create optimization to resolve problems and make the software better.
* Design and build prototype applications.
* Participate in the development of software technical documentation.
* 3+ years of experience with Java 8 and various Java EE technologies.
* Experience with JSP, Velocity Templates and Java-related GUI solutions.
* Experience with Spring and Hibernate.
* Experience in XML and Web Services.
* Experience with build tools: Maven/Gradle.
* Experience with JUnit/Unit Testing (JUnit 5, Mockito).
* Understanding of relational databases (Oracle, SQL).
* Experience with Linux operating systems.
* Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal.
* Experience with Apache Camel and/or ServiceMix.
* Experience in JMS/MOM, JBoss, JMX, Drools.
* Agile experience.
* The budget for this position is up to 18 000 PLN (senior level) or up to 16 000 PLN (regular/mid level).
* Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
* Possibility to attend internal and external training.
* Relocation package (4500 PLN total value).
* Benefits: Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card.
* Home office option (up to 8 days, after the adaptation period).
* High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.
Infolet Sp. zo.oZobacz wszystkie oferty Infolet Sp. zo.o