IT Support Specialist - III
CORE Services operates on the market since 2010, we provide services to the largest institutions
from the banking and financial sector, automotive, media industry, IT companies as well as
dynamically developing software houses.
Currently, for our client we are looking for:
IT Support Specialist - III
Major duties and responsibilities:
● Provide Subject Matter Expert leadership and guidance on: Office365, Exchange
Administration, Onboarding and Offboarding scripting and lead the team in continuous
● Provide SME leadership and guidance as a liaison between the team and other groups, IE:
Service Now Level I desk, or WorldWide Level II support teams.
● Work within the IT Client Services teams and assist in continued operation support and
features enhancements of Office365, and supported services.
● Answer, evaluate and prioritize requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with
Office365 solutions (Cloud or Client). Outlook Skype, Teams (for example) as well as all
Browser or thin client usage.
● Familiarity with Windows 10 and Windows 7 in order to support the client usage of Office365.
● Provide communication of new features and usage scenarios of Office365 as it transitions
from Preview to Production.
● Provide user support on remote connectivity issues using various technologies (RAS, VPN) as
it relates to Office365.
Knowledge and Experience:
● Experience in a business environment; 4 years or more with Exchange Server or 2 years or
more with Office365.
● Experience in a business environment of 2 year or more with Microsoft Azure as it relates to
Active Directory and Office 365.
● Excel 2016 experience with vLookups, and Filters is crucial skill required for daily management
between AD and Azure.
● Ability to provide user support, installing and troubleshooting of the Microsoft Windows 10,
Windows 7 as it relates to Office Professional 2016 and the future Office Professional 2019
software package. User administration in Active Directory environment. Experience of root
cause analysis and problem-solving methodologies. The Employee must have knowledge of
Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, and be prepared for Outlook 2019. In addition to all
Office365 clients (thin and fat). Office 2016 Perpetual client and Click to run is beneficial and
related Smith & Nephew software.
● Long-term cooperation,
● Employment contract,
● Working hours 14-22,
● Attractive salary (based on your professional experience and technical skills),
● Flexibility to choose the form of contract (UoP/B2B),
● Private healthcare – LuxMed, Benefit system – Multisport card,
● Dedicated administrative consultant.
If you are interested in taking part in the recruitment process, please send your application via e-mail:
Core ServicesZobacz wszystkie oferty Core Services