Senior Software QA Engineer - Nr ref. (107/221)
We are looking for Software QA Engineer who will be responsible for:
* Debugging complex software products through the use of systematic tests to develop,
* Applying and maintain quality standards for company products.
* Designing, coding and executing automated test scripts.
* Technical consulting on automation issues, tools and processes.
* Taking part in researching best practices, new tools and technology.
* Interacting with senior internal and external personnel, develop and executes software test plans will important part of duties.
* Analyzing and writing test standards and procedures or maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
* 3+ years of experience in QA
* Scripting experience in Python
* Experience in backend system testing
* Highly proficient in SQL, Oracle, SQL Server.
* Unix at user level
* Good English communication skills, written and verbal
* Knowledge of testing domain
* Experience in working with global, distributed teams
* Basic JAVA skills
* Thorough understanding of Web Application Testing.
* The budget for this position is up to 18 000 PLN and depends on the chosen form of the agreement (standard work agreement or B2B).
* Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
* Possibility to attend internal and external trainings.
* Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month).
* Benefits: Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card.
* Home office option (up to 8 days, after adaptation period).
* High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.
Infolet Sp. zo.oZobacz wszystkie oferty Infolet Sp. zo.o