C# Developer in test team - Nr ref. (96/75)
As C# developer, you will join the testing team. You will design a test framework from scratch as the testing team need a tool to manage scripts in Python. After that part of project the framework will be created and developed. Your tasks will be focus mainly on backend.
* Experience in computer scientist, electrical engineering or similar.
* Experience in SW requirements development, verification and testing.
* Industry experience by min. 2 years.
* Very good Python and C# programming.
* Very good communication skills.
* Very good English language skills.
* Good knowledge: Linux, Jira, SQL.
* Good understanding of automotive technology (radars, camera, multidomain controllers, etc.).
* Experience in Agile software development.
* ISTQB certification.
* Participation in long-term and interesting projects in the automotive industry.
* Work using the latest technologies.
* Attractive salary.
* A relocation package with a total value of PLN 4,500, paid out in three monthly tranches of PLN 1,500.
* An extended package of medical care (over 80 facilities in Krakow) for you and your family.
* Co-financed Multisport Benefit card.
* A possibility of remote work (up to 5 days in a month, after the implementation period).
Infolet Sp. zo.oZobacz wszystkie oferty Infolet Sp. zo.o