Senior Java Engineer - Nr ref. (107/192)
Senior Java Software Developer will be responsible for the maintenance and development of the application that is a critical component of the whole business ecosystem. Joining our team you will be directly influencing applications that manage the access to services by validating credentials and maintaining user sessions. You will take care that clients have access to the services of the company's systems! This role is 100% backend so we are looking for people with strong expertise in Java. The team is also moving to the cloud and familiarity with Microservices, Kubernetes/ Openshift and Docker is highly desirable.
* 4+ years of experience Java EE, Spring and Hibernate.
* Experience with XML/Web Services technologies.
* Experience with Microservices and cloud technologies (AWS, Kubernetes/ Openshift, Docker), as the project is moving to the cloud.
* Experience with SQL and Oracle.
* Experience with Unit Testing and understanding of TDD.
* Experience with Unix/Linux.
* Experience with Git and GitHub.
* Strong communication skills in English.
* Experience in JMS, MOM, JBoss, JMX, Drools.
* Experience with LDAP.
* Experience with Couchbase.
* Agile experience.
* The budget for this position is up to 18 000 PLN B2B or up to 14 000 PLN standard work agreement.
* Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
* Possibility to attend internal and external training.
* Relocation package (4500 PLN total value).
* Benefits: Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card.
* Home office option (up to 8 days, after the adaptation period).
* High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.
Infolet Sp. zo.oZobacz wszystkie oferty Infolet Sp. zo.o