Software QA Engineer - Nr ref. (107/225)
As a QA Engineer you will:
* Analyze and writes test standards and procedures.
* Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
* Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
* Consult with development engineers, business analysts and system architects in resolution of problems.
* Assist with the designing, coding and execution of automated test scripts. Document and track product testing problems.
* Maintain automated scripts.
* Attend status meetings, conduct demos, provide oral and written reports.
* 2 + years of experience in Quality Assurance testing, writing and executing test plans.
* Demonstrated experience with bug tracking tools such as JIRA, Bugzilla.
* Test Automation and Testing Tools (Selenium).
* Experience with Jenkins.
* Experience with Java tests automation (Java 8).
* Strong English communication skills, written and verbal.
* Experience using XML/OTA.
* Experience testing with Agile/Iterative Development.
* Proficient in SQL, Oracle, SQL Server.
* The budget for this position is up to 16 000 PLN on B2B or 12 000 PLN on standard work agreement.
* Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
* Possibility to attend internal and external trainings.
* Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month).
* Benefits: Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card.
* Home office option (up to 8 days, after adaptation period).
* High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.
Infolet Sp. zo.oZobacz wszystkie oferty Infolet Sp. zo.o